Anyone tried the Everlasting Liquid lipsticks by Kat Von D?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I recently swatched them at  Sephora and I loved the texture, the smell and colors. I literally fell in love with Nosferatu (Mother,Vampira and Lolita are also my favorites).However I am constantly hearing people say they are very patchy when worn on the lips and kinda disappointing. What is your opinion on this series, is it worth the hype or is it a waste of money?

Are there any good dupes for the shades I mentioned?

I've used the Everlasting lipsticks and they are good. I've never had a problem with them. I currently have the shade Lovesick and love it. It's a pretty mauve color. The texture is nice and application easy so I definitely recommend. It doesn't transfer if you follow the application directions of applying it twice. If you are looking for cheaper options though I think the Maybelline Stay Matte and Colourpop are great. I love the Maybelline Rosetto color and the Magic wand Ultrasatin from Colourpop. They are both pretty nudes.

@@Reija

Thank you for answer, I think I 'm going to give them a try. The price is not my main concern but I hate when I buy expensive stuff that is eventually proven to be crap.Apparently I have a few Rosettos from Maybelline and they are quite satisfying for  drugstore products.

Latest posts

Back