aihutch

Box of Style by The Zoe Report Winter 2017 **SPOILERS**

I usually always pick black for everything but that one looks like it will show scratches and scuff marks too easily, so I chose the white marble. Don’t know when I would use it though. Earrings aren’t my thing but I am sure I can gift them.

Hopefully the rest of the box is awesome.

Edited by LoveSkinCare

I love the white (marble type colored) clutch but wouldn't have use for it. I don't go to anywhere where I could use it. My life is very boring. lol so I ended up cancelling. I'm so sad about cancelling because I love the box but I also need to save money around the Holidays for other things. Can't wait to live through you all who are getting the box though! Hope it's amazing!!!

I cancelled my sub and then broke down and resubbed. I was hoping to get the box by this last weekend because I had an event to go to but no box yet. ☹️ Anyone else sub to this? Now a I wish I hadn't resubbed because the event is over and we are only a few weeks from Christmas. I really don’t have much use for the box now except for maybe some gifts. I was thinking the box was going to ship the first week of December but it didn’t happen. Maybe some people have gotten their boxes and mine is still hanging since I resubbed? Not sure. Just wondering. I was reading some comments on IG though about others waiting on their boxes too.

I cancelled my sub and then broke down and resubbed. I was hoping to get the box by this last weekend because I had an event to go to but no box yet. ☹️ Anyone else sub to this? Now a I wish I hadn't resubbed because the event is over and we are only a few weeks from Christmas. I really don’t have much use for the box now except for maybe some gifts. I was thinking the box was going to ship the first week of December but it didn’t happen. Maybe some people have gotten their boxes and mine is still hanging since I resubbed? Not sure. Just wondering. I was reading some comments on IG though about others waiting on their boxes too.

They sent out an email that said boxes would be shipped no later than December 15th. They said it was due to overwhelming demand. I was hoping to get mine earlier too. Hopefully we will get them before Christmas.

• Like 1

my box is in transit and should be here tonight. I'm happy to finally get this box although I don't have any dressy events to enjoy the box content with. I might gift some of the items. Our family Christmas is very low key so nobody is dressing up lol and for new years I'm too old to stay up and go anywhere. :lol:

• Like 1