WEIGHT LOSS – YOGA POSES – ADVANCED HEALTH

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Are you searching for healthy, sustainable ways to lose weight naturally? Would you like to learn ways to relax your body and feel-good from within?
If you answered yes to either of those questions, then I'm thrilled that you are reading this article.

image002.png

Share about Yoga knowledge: 4 Yoga Poses For Natural Weight Loss - ADVANCED HEALTH

#1: CHILD'S POSE

This is one of my favourite poses for deep relaxation and healing. Kneel on the mat with your bottom resting on your heels, leaning forward so that your chest is supported by your legs and rest your forehead on the mat. Your arms can rest by your sides, palms facing up. Rest here and breathe deeply.

#2: CAT AND COW POSE

Cat and cow pose is a flowing movement which gently stretches the spine, heart and hips. This asana is performed on hands and knees, alternately flexing and rounding the spine. 
As you flow through the movement, notice the exquisite sensation of energy circulating around your body. Feel the areas that are tight and tense, and breathe into them, releasing the stress stored inside your body.

#3: FORWARD FOLD

Forward fold is a movement which symbolises release and surrender. In this movement, we can let go of the past and pain, accepting the present moment as it is. This asana is a seated posture, leaning forward from the hips and reaching towards the toes.

#4: MOUNTAIN POSE

Mountain pose is a standing asana. The feet are placed hip-distance apart, and we stand tall. Feel a sense of being grounded and attuned with your body. As you stand, set an intention for your new body and life.

SEE MORE: YOGA POSES FOR OBESE BEGINNERS

Thank you for your support, hopefully, the knowlegde was shared about yoga for beginners by me could bring to you a good health and i wish you success on Yoga journey!

Last edited by a moderator:
Green juice that help weight loss | Tropical green juice recipe that improves skin and health | This tropical green juice or green smoothie tastes so yummy, you won't even notice the greens in it. It can help achieve flawless skin and loss weight. Plus, it helps you experience dramatic improvements in health, energy and mental clarity.

1. First and foremost, yoga stimulates the scalp by increasing blood and oxygen flow in it. This rejuvenates the hair follicles and nourishes the dry limp hair.
  2. Yoga also reduces the stress that is one of the main causes of hair fall. The thyroid gland is also regulated. This gland plays a pivotal role when it comes to hair growth

Yoga is a perfect workout to inculcate that much-needed lifestyle reversal. It will not only promote healthy habits but also help you combat the not-so-trivial problems such as hair fall.

Latest posts

Back