How to sharpen Flormar eyebrow Primer?!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I have one little problem that is kind of driving me crazy.. I bought an eyebrow Primer from Flormar, 1 month ago, which is awsome by the way, but these days has got really blunt...

I bought 2 pencil sharpeners, I’ve also tried with a knive (it sounds rough, but that plastic it’s hard), nothing works!!

Is it suposed for the Primer to only last 1 month?!

Thank you! And sorry if the question sounds stupid... :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hello everyone! I have one little problem that is kind of driving me crazy.. I bought an eyebrow Primer from Flormar, 1 month ago, which is awsome by the way, but these days has got really blunt...

I bought 2 pencil sharpeners, I’ve also tried with a knive (it sounds rough, but that plastic it’s hard), nothing works!!

Is it suposed for the Primer to only last 1 month?!

Thank you! And sorry if the question sounds stupid... :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">
Hi!

Have you tried the sharpener form NYX? I've heard it's really good and can even sharpen plastic pencils. Sally has an all metal sharper too, maybe worth trying. http://www.sallybeauty.com/Metal-Pencil-Sharpener/SBS-711050,default,pd.html?list=Search_Results#q=sharpener&start=1

Thank you very much for your answers!!

I’ve bought the sharpener from NYX and yes, it is very good, it works like a charm

Thanks again for your help

Latest posts

Back