my freaking hair is orange

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i bleached my hair 4 times within the last 3 days. I have not toned it because my grandma is saying nothing will even happen but i need my hair blonde before thursday because i have family coming over for thanksgiving and then i have school monday and theres no way in hell im going anywhere, especially school with freaking orange hair. My roots are yellowish blonde and the rest of my hair is pure orange. its not brassy, its just pure orange. I had black hair before i bleached my hair but i need help ASAP because its only getting me mad if u cant already freaking tell. i need serious help because i wanna just shave my entire head now.

IMG_20171120_204401.jpg

IMG_20171120_204410.jpg

IMG_20171120_204414.jpg

Do you have Sally Beauty near you? They might have toners/colors that they can recommend to help your hair. If you don't, what about going dark in the meantime? Salon work is most likely needed to fix it but if that's not an option, Sally Beauty would be great. I've done that before myself and one time I did it so bad I needed a stylist to fix it. I never did again after that. I really feel your pain. It was the worst when I was dealing with my mistake. It was over a weekend and I couldn't get anyone to fix it at the time. I had to wait two days to get it fixed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back