men wearing makeup

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i have been interested in makeup and nails for many years (decades) really but always did it in private as i was scared what judgements people might give about me.

in august i started wearing nail polish in public and work, i progressed through the colours from sheer to bold (with nail art) i have a post in nail talk with link to album if you are interested in seeing the pictures,

back to makeup. since i was old enough to be left alone in the house alone i have been trying the odd pieces of makeup mainly lipsticks not the long lasting kind,

earlier this year i moved out (now in 30's) and in august started wearing nail polish and recently last couple of weeks started wearing makeup, even in public a couple of times however not around friends, family or for work, but have gone for my nail appointment wearing it.

i got weird looks from some women but i continued with what i was doing at the time.

last weekend a friend of mine took me shopping for makeup and then afterwards she did my makeup for me and we had a long chat about things and makeup and it was lovely being able to talk to someone about it.

this weekend i tried the makeup myself using the same products.

so my question is what do you think about men wearing makeup?

also what do you thing of my first 2 attempts at full face of makeup?

https://imgur.com/a/Wv4UM

Back