Giving Tuesday Giveaway!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
:luv: We are excited to announce a new giveaway in honor of Giving Tuesday! :luv:  

Win a jar of Pixi Glow Peel Toner Pads! These toner pads are amazing! They are gentle yet exfoliating leaving the skin more radiant and even. Value $22. To read more about these amazing pads click here. We will also include mystery samples and beauty products from various beauty companies as an extra bonus. If you've wanted to try these amazing pads but haven't yet, here is your chance to win! Enter now for you chance to win these amazing toner pads and other great mystery bonuses that we can't reveal! All we can say is that they are amazing!

pixi toner pads.jpg

How to Enter?

1.Comment on this thread with your favorite skin care product currently. Let's share our favorites to help each other out!

For example: My favorite product currently is the Pixi toner pads. They leave my skin so soft and are not irritating.

Only one entry per person, multiple entries and spam will be disregarded.

How the winner is chosen?

We will use Random.org to determine the winning post numbers and will contact the winners via PM for the shipping address on December 1st, 2017. We will also verify that the people who won followed the step outlined above. In the event that they failed to follow the steps, or can't be reached for the delivery of the giveaway within 48 hours after being contacted, we will choose another winner via Random.org.

This contest is open now and runs until Thursday November 30th, 2017, 12pm PST and it is available to US residents only. Good luck, everyone!

Right now my favorite skin care item is the skyn iceland eye patches.  I love these patches so much.  Not only do they help with puffiness and dark circles under my eyes, but they also come in handy on a really hot day or if I have a bad migraine. Thanks for the chance :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My favorite skin care item is Paula’s Choice BHA Liquid. It keeps my skin clear, smooth and exfoliated. I can’t live without it.

My favorite skin care product is the Whish mud mask that came in the Fall Fabfitfun, its fast and easy to use especially when my skin needs a pick-me-up and I don't have a lot of time. 

Currently, my favorite skin care item is Dr. Jart's cicapair Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment. It's green, but transform to beige and is the best at correcting my skin's redness. An added benefit is SPF 30. I use it every single day without fail!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back