Sign in to follow this  

PopSugar Must Have January 2018 *Spoilers*

Here is another spoiler for the January box

popsugar must have January 2018 spoiler.jpg

farmacy honey drop.jpg

• Like 1

Looks good so far.

Just got an email from Ulta and there was a feature with Lisa Sugar saying Popsugar is launching a beauty line at Ulta

• Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recent images in this topic

• MOTD: pretty in pink Base: Chanel Vita Lumiere Aqua in Beige 22 Eyes: Huda Beauty and Urban Decay Naked 3  Cheeks: Nars Liquid Blush in Orgasm Lips: Pat McGrath Matte Trance in 005 Full Panic Highlighter: Becca Champagne Pop
    • @Reija I will have to try the Julep polishes, I've yet to try that brand.
    • Nice video, fashion nova is definitely getting more and more of my attention! Check out my haul video too if you have the time:   
    • Hey Guys! I've done so much shopping in the last week and I found a lot of beauty and jewelry deals from TJ Maxx and Macys, and a little bit of Sephora too. There are a lot of clearances going on right now so check out my video to see my finds and then head to the stores!   
    • I have been using only organic products for years, and have tried them all. My favorite is the "Made from Earth" products. You can actually understand all the ingredients in the products - they are actually real fruits and juices.  My favorite daily product is the Vitamin Enhanced Firming Serum, and for my body, I use the Holistic Honey Lotion. Uses 100% organic honey.  I highly recommend them in your search for organic and natural products! This is their website: www.MadefromEarth.com

About MakeupTalk®

© 2003-2018 MakeupTalk.com®, an active online community and message board geared towards members wanting to discuss everything to do with makeup, cosmetics, product reviews, monthly subscription boxes and general beauty related topics. Our community provides product reviews, makeup and general beauty tips. Our most popular topics are subscription boxes and their monthly spoilers. Join our community for free to take part in the conversations and share your own beauty tips and product reviews with others. We look forward to seeing you online here at Makeuptalk®!

Follow us

Recent tweets

MakeupTalk Facebook - 911K Likes