Uneven Skin Tone

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a tentative answer but I've just started the ZO Skin multi-system hydroquinone protocol (only for a week so far...and they have other protocols.) I'm going to do it for at least 2 months. But so far - it does work! I'm seeing more even toned, brighter skin. Everyone's different of course, but I think this is working for me so far. And I def had some pigmentation issues earlier. 

I would recommend you try natural remedies to get rid of uneven skin tone such as lemon juice, turmeric powder mask, Sophora Root etc.

It really depends on your skin type and how uneven your skin tone is.

Begin with meticulous skincare: cleanse, exfoliate, toner, and moisturizer. Exfoliate can help even out your skin tone.

There are also natural remedies you can use such as oatmeal, lemon, honey, vitamin C or vitamin B3.

If none of those work, there are over-the-counter remedies from Murad, Philosophy, and just about any beauty brand. 

Once you've exhausted those options, consider laser skin rejuvenation. This gets good results and there are many new devices that take only a few sessions to get results. 

Hope this information helps.

Chamomile essential oil is really great for evening skin tone along with tons of other benefits like treating sunburn and reducing acne. Try looking for the essential oil to dilute into your skincare products. There is a lot of research out there about it's benefits. De Lu Chamomile Almond Body Scrub is really great as well since it already contains chamomile essential oil and it exfoliates while evening skin tone!

Last edited by a moderator:
A bit of face primer and a layer of foundation and concealer - that’s all it takes to hide those uneven patches and flaunt flawless skin. But hey! Why fake it when you can even out your skin tone? No one has a perfect skin tone unless they are blessed with great genes. So what most of us do is cover it up with makeup.  

Latest posts

Back