What can I wear under a plunge neckline dress?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I’m planning to wear a plunge dress for a girly weekend away, can anyone suggest what to wear underneath without it looking like an attempt to cover up? EF8F8F28-F370-4C15-B74D-5959CA91CBF1.jpeg

Agree..... Tape will be the most budget friendly and may be even convenient way to cover and shape (lift for example). Depends on your goals..... Just cover a bit - nipple covers (not sure if it is the proper name for the product). You can find them at Victoria's Secret or Amazon..... Silicon cups..... They will not lift much (as far as I know little transparent shoulder stripes are usually included in a set) but cover and look good under the clothes - yes......

You can Use Belle Lingerie Comfy Bra for this as they have huge Collection of Bras that will surely lift you up and give an amazing charm to your Beauty. I also do use their product by ordering them Online using my discount Coupon and codes. It allows me to save massive amount of my money as they are Money saving and includes free shipping too. I used my [SIZE=9pt]2018 FIFA World Cup promocode[/SIZE] and availed many discounts. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I read your every post and they are so amazing that I always wait for your next post

Great, i always shop for products online and save tons of money by using promo codes

Great suggestions Hailey
Or i suggest to buy from some online discounts codes providing websites not only to save money, they also offering some free delivery offers.

This is a very beautiful dress, but to wear it a woman must be in great shape. I'm not in such a gorgeous shape, so I can't afford to wear this dress. To achieve this, I will need years of exhausting training and a healthy diet. But I prefer to eat cakes and not bother with heavy sports exercises. Therefore, good make-up, the right design of the dress, and heels make me a beauty. So I really like this dress design (you can see it here https://seven.deals/deals/apparel/womens-clothes/dresses-skirts/dresses). And if the dress has an open sleeve, then I put on a stylish jacket and look great. Actually, I'm not really in such bad shape, I wear M-L clothes, it's just that a dress like this requires to have a model's body.

Latest posts

Back