What are your favorite home fragrance?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Im obsessed with home fragrances and making my home smell wonderful!  Would love to hear what everyone is using in their homes, what fragrance? and are you using candles? or oil burners or something else all together!  B)

Im obsessed with home fragrances and making my home smell wonderful!  Would love to hear what everyone is using in their homes, what fragrance? and are you using candles? or oil burners or something else all together!  B)
I love candles from Anthropologie. A friend of mine bought one for me for my birthday and I love it. It's a huge candle and will last a long time. During the holidays they had the mini candles on sale so I bought two. I also use essential oils and diffuse different scents depending on what I feel like. I like to use citrus oils for mood boosting and earthy or floral oils for relaxing.

THanks for sharing! - To

I love candles from Anthropologie. A friend of mine bought one for me for my birthday and I love it. It's a huge candle and will last a long time. During the holidays they had the mini candles on sale so I bought two. I also use essential oils and diffuse different scents depending on what I feel like. I like to use citrus oils for mood boosting and earthy or floral oils for relaxing.
Thanks for sharing!  I need to try more earthy scents, sounds like a good excuse to do some sniffing and shopping! -  I'll check out the Anthropologie candles to, never used them actually.

Candles are great as home scent. I even prefer the Lavender scent helps me sleep at night. 

I've been diffusing essential oils almost daily now and stopped using candles because my daughter started getting headaches every time I burned a candle. I figured if she gets headaches from them, it can't be good. With the essential oils there are no problems and she actually enjoys the scents. There are so many emotional and physical benefits for diffusing essential oils. I use doTERRA brand and I'm also a wellness advocate for them. I also diffuse in my kids bedrooms at night to help them sleep. There are so many good combinations you can try. I love lavender and vetiver for night time and for day time I love to use wild orange and peppermint among several other blends. 

My mom is a clinical herbalist and she likes burning sage and palo santo in the house. She says it's "cleansing." I just like the smell. :)  I like lavender and tea tree and I'll put it in a spray bottle with water and spray it on my pillow and bed before bedtime. I even have a spray bottle with the same combo; water, tea tree oil, lavender oil, but then I add witch hazel and BOOM face spray! (Make sure to dilute the essential oils...you only need a few drops of each!) I also love eucalyptus essential oil! I'll put a couple drops of that in my Epsom salt bath when I'm sore/stressed.

I'm a big candle person and I just love love love love Sweater Weather from Bath and Body Works. Has anyone else used this and enjoyed the scent as much as I do? 

I recently got hold of a small Diptyque candle (Baies) which i'd been hearing good things about since forever. I didn't get much throw from it at all. I wonder if it's to do with the size. Has anyone else used these with a different outcome?

WHpZLGjEQaDnuPPUKpUNfQ-1366-80.jpg

Hey, I use Rugged Outdoorsman Scented Candle. I love its fragrance and appearance. Also, I use STANDARD MOSO AIR PURIFYING BAG. It is really a great fragrance bag. No need to use air fresheners and all. Just put this bag in your room and make it smell like heaven.

Back