Have you heard of this nail polish brand!? MUST HAVE!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Girls, If you don't know about a nail polish brand called NailsInc, They are a must-have for your nail collection!! I really recommend their 'Gel Effect' nail polish range!! Its suuuuper glossy, long lasting and the 'gel effect' means it gives you that plumpy look that gels give you and last up to 14 days! Easily removed with normal nail polish remover. 

The colour that I'm wearing is called 'Victoria' <<<<---- 

Oh girls! btw, Check out my beauty channel! I’m an up and coming beauty youtuber and would love to get some support and new subbies!! Www.youtube.com/lindaaaboo

Girls, If you don't know about a nail polish brand called NailsInc, They are a must-have for your nail collection!! I really recommend their 'Gel Effect' nail polish range!! Its suuuuper glossy, long lasting and the 'gel effect' means it gives you that plumpy look that gels give you and last up to 14 days! Easily removed with normal nail polish remover. 

Oh girls! btw, Check out my beauty channel! I’m an up and coming beauty youtuber and would love to get some support and new subbies!! Www.youtube.com/lindaaaboo
Thank you for the recommendation, would love to try it.

OMG how did I miss this?  Love your IG.  I have to say that this is an amazing color!  :6777-emoji:

Latest posts

Back