NARS Spring 2018 Sneak Peek

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They seem really nice, but for sure I'd like to see them in person first. On swatches the lighter palette (on left) seems to have purplish !!! lavender !!! shade I don't see it flattering to many skin tones..... At the same time the palette on right is absolutely DELICIOUS!!!!

They seem really nice, but for sure I'd like to see them in person first. On swatches the lighter palette (on left) seems to have purplish !!! lavender !!! shade I don't see it flattering to many skin tones..... At the same time the palette on right is absolutely DELICIOUS!!!!
You are right about the purple shade. I didn't even notice that until now. Maybe it can be used as a spot highlighter to blur fine lines or something. I like the Urban Decay Aura highlighter for that reason. Aura is more pink than purple though. Or maybe it can be mixed with some of the other shades in the palette. Both palettes look really pretty. With NARS the blush quality can't be beat. I've always found their blushes to be very pigmented and easy to blend and use.

It is great idea to mix it with the other blushes! It can turn out really handy!

Nars is a good brand. They do have a lot of high quality products! Blush is definitely one of them!

Latest posts

Back