HOW I GREW MY HAIR LONG | HAIRCARE ROUTINE

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The trick and tips to longer hair isn't that specialize in growing your hair, however rather holding your length. the majority (unless they need a medical condition) area unit growing hair at an average of .5 inches a month. that's vi inches a year. the rationale the majority don't see that growth on their head is as a result of they're not protective it. Hair is definitely broken and can break off while not you even noticing. a number of the items that cause injury area unit heat, improper manipulation and friction. per ME tips for maintaining long hair is following:

• The most significant factor isn't to bleach or color your hair. This dries it out and makes the ends deteriorate faster.
• Do not shampoo your hair on a daily basis as this may additionally dry it out, irrespective of what quantity conditioner you set on that. I shampoo my hair double per week.
• You additionally need to avoid hairdryers if you'll. the warmth can injury your hair slightly. I typically towel dry my hair and leave it to dry naturally.
• Finally, get the ends cut off a minimum of double a year, or additional often if your hair is of course dry. this may maintain the hair in higher condition and optimize the expansion rate.

Signature: Botox Treatment in London

Last edited by a moderator:
NATURAL INGREDIENTS FOR YOUR HAIR

1. Rosemary

When applied on the scalp its essential oil helps stimulate hair growth. It works best for Hair thicking and strengthening. It helps to prevent future baldness and works best to heal hair follicles.

2. Seaweed

The intake of seaweed helps to promote scalp hydration, which improves the condition of dry hair. It moisturizes and repairs your hair fastly.

3. Shea Butter

When applied into hair Shea butter helps to minimize main scalp problem such as dandruff. It also has inflammatory properties which allow our scalp to re-grow hair.

4. Coconut Oil

Everyone knows how much useful is coconut oil for our hair. Coconut Oil promotes Hair Growth. Fight against such problems lice and dandruff. It adds soft glow, shine, and softness to the hair.

5. Aloe Vera

Aloe vera contains something called proteolytic enzymes which repairs dead skin cells on the scalp. It is a great conditioner and leaves your hair all smooth and shiny. Works best when used with some lemon, prevents itching on the scalp, reduces dandruff.

For more details, you can visit: 5 Best Organic Anti Hair Fall Shampoos

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back