Boxycharm February 2018 Spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is a shimmer veil? I'm considering jumping on the waitlist for Boxycharm but I'm undecided.

What is a shimmer veil? I'm considering jumping on the waitlist for Boxycharm but I'm undecided.
I think the shimmer veil is a creme based shade you can use on the eyes, lips and cheeks. It looks like a pretty shade from the pick. I’d love to try it. 

here is a full spoiler 

https://instagram.com/p/BfB6ydkBJyN/

52D6F116-3467-45D5-A1E3-4C9277A9519E.jpeg

Boxycharm will not take my money. I've been on the waiting list since October and can't get off it. Every month it's we're unable to process your card. I've tried different cards, changed my address, other people on MSA said it was a matter of Dr vs Drive or St vs Street for them to get off the waiting list. I don't understand. I've signed up on two different accounts on the waiting list, with two different cards, still can't get off it. Oh well I didn't want February's box, but March's box is looking to be good! 

Boxycharm will not take my money. I've been on the waiting list since October and can't get off it. Every month it's we're unable to process your card. I've tried different cards, changed my address, other people on MSA said it was a matter of Dr vs Drive or St vs Street for them to get off the waiting list. I don't understand. I've signed up on two different accounts on the waiting list, with two different cards, still can't get off it. Oh well I didn't want February's box, but March's box is looking to be good! 
You should call them. I have heard that others had the same issues and once they called them they got off the wait list 

Latest posts

Back