Sign in to follow this  
Reija

New Too Faced Releases

Too Faced is coming out with so many releases that I can’t keep up. I figured I’ll start a centralized topic for all new Too Faced makeup releases. If you run across a new release by Too Faced, please post it here. 

Too Faced has new eye palette coming out called Life’s a festival. It includes an exclusive unicorn tears highlighter for face & eyes. Thoughts? Will you be purchasing one?  

I think the last time I shopped at Too Faced was on their Cyber Weekend deal. There's so many releases going on since then, I couldn't keep up neither. I still have that big book of bronzers that I barely used, and new bronzers are coming out. If I am still the "collector" from seven years ago, I'd definitely buy these in a heartbeat. <3 The packaging is pretty as usual!

• Like 1

They have a super cute bunny makeup bag on their website, it even has a tail. I've also seen a necklace too, but the newest item I have from them is the Just Peachy Velvet Mattes palette, which I absolutely love. I also love the unicorn stuff but I know I'd never reach for it to use, its just so pretty.

• Like 1

Am I the only one having this feeling.......? It looks like they just updated the packaging to the cute lace theme, may be switched few colors between existing pallets and that's it? I have their Natural Matte palette - classic version - use it every day in most of my videos 'cause I love the Heaven shade sooo much! Sexpresso, Chocolate Cookie, Lace Teddy, Cashmere Bunny........ Is it just a marketing or they did come out with new shades?

• Like 1

All their products are starting to look the same to me. Maybe their updated a few shades, not sure but the new packaging is part of marketing I'm sure. The palettes are very pretty though. I wonder how the quality and blendability compares between the new palettes and the old. The life's a festival palette looks pretty too but not practical for me personally. If I had unlimited budgets I'd buy it as a collection item though. :)

• Like 1

Hope it is same quality as the classic palette (e.g. Natural Matter). I really enjoy the one I have. Never had any issues texture- or pigment-  wise. 

I don't want to sound cliche, however the unicorns, mermaids and the rest of the beautiful fantasy world should stay in 2017 (when it was a boom). It is all pretty and sweet, but I personally feel overwhelmed with all that theme. I would rather go for something more sophisticated or may be even edgy. For summer especially I want more juicy and vibrant colors! 

• Like 1