Colourpop New Releases

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Share all Colourpop new releases here! I figured it’s easier to have one central topic for the Colourpop new releases because there are so many. ?

New Colourpop Supernova shadows available now on their site. Here are some swatches. 

supernova eyeshadow swatches.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is a picture of the Magic palette. Looks pretty. Anyone have this? 

I've been seeing Colourpop a lot but haven't tried any of their products yet. What are they known for? Pigmented bright colors? What are some favorites? Any recommendations for natural, glowy colors? I love my Naked Palette, for example, but sometimes wish the colors were more pigmented. 

I like their lip products. They are amazing for the price. I hear the eye shadows and palettes are great too. They never used to have eyeshadow palettes just singles but have the palettes now.

@ReijaThank you! I'm going to try some lip products. I'm obsessing over matte colors right now. But maybe some corals for Spring? ;)  I'll keep you posted! 

Did you see they made a new foundation!? It's $12, might have to try it out sometime. I'm still so in love with Wet N Wild's photo focus foundation for less than $6. It's my everyday foundation now. 

Back