New Anastasia Beverly Hills Makeup Releases

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Here are some new releases by ABH coming out 2/14. Thoughts? I love the Modern Renaissance palette but don’t really need another palette. 

It looks so pretty!! I just broke down and finally got the Modern Renaissance palette for my bday last December lol. I've hardly used it, mostly just open it like once a week to stare at the pretty colors lol. 

I did that too for the longest time @Saiza. I stared at the colors in the modern renaissance palette but then started using them and now I use the palette most days. There are some of the lighter colors in the palette that I'm close to hitting the pan now which hardly ever happens with any makeup stuff I own.

@ReijaI know I should use it more!! I've used it a couple times and it's gorgeous. I've been on an eye shadow palette kick lately and have 4 new ones that I've been using more, they were half the price of Modern Renaissance. Like the Colourpop Give It To Me Straight new favorite! It's BEAUTIFUL! And the Colourpop All I See Is Magic is amazing! 

Colourpop has some amazing palette's @Saiza! I've been looking at them but have been staying strong and not ordered any. I'm on no buy so I'm trying to be good. :) Enjoy your palettes!

Latest posts

Back