New Beauty Blogger!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi there! 

I really don't want to be one of those annoying self-promo types, but here goes. 

I have always been into beauty - I'm a real girly girl and so into makeup and skincare. Unfortunately, I was kind of forced into an interest in skincare, as I have been struggling with acne since I was about 12 (I'm now 18). So, after YEARS of experimentation with skincare, I felt really inspired to help others in my position, and felt I had enough skincare experience to start a blog! My blog is based around being a university student who is into makeup and skincare. I have just posted my first post - my acne skincare routine. I really would appreciate any comments, feedback or advice about my post but also blogging in general - I'm so new to all this! 

My blog is called The Student Beauty Diaries - https://studentbeautydiaries.blogspot.co.uk 

Thank you SO much to anyone who reads in advance. 

I would love to interact with other bloggers so please please let me know any other blogs to look up! Thank you! 

Xx

Hi! Good luck on your first blog! I really like the simplicity of your blog layout and the name "The student beauty diaries" Almost reminds me of like the holy grail bible of student beauty tips haha. It's great that you mentioned your skin type! because a lot of people show us 'their' skin routines but never mention what skin type they are and that plays a big role in what products people could benefit the most out of.! 

You go girl! xx 

Hi! Good luck on your first blog! I really like the simplicity of your blog layout and the name "The student beauty diaries" Almost reminds me of like the holy grail bible of student beauty tips haha. It's great that you mentioned your skin type! because a lot of people show us 'their' skin routines but never mention what skin type they are and that plays a big role in what products people could benefit the most out of.! 

You go girl! xx 

Wow thank you SO much for this feedback it's so nice that you took the time to look into my blog! I'm so glad that you like it. I have just put up my second post if you fancy reading, no pressure! https://studentbeautydiaries.blogspot.co.uk/2018/02/my-non-acne-targeted-approach-to-acne.html

Thank you so much again, your comment has made my day xxx 

It's great that you mentioned your skin type! because a lot of people show us 'their' skin routines but never mention what skin type they are   Dafont Showbox Adam4adam

Last edited by a moderator:
just visited ur blog! keep up the good writing! we need more authentic beauty bloggers rather than just instagram photos.

Latest posts

Back