Starting anew

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi, 

I've never done one of these before so please bear with me!

I've worn glasses for most of my life and I'm looking to go onto contacts, hopefully make myself pretty and more confiident. But I've no idea about make-up and hairstyles!

I have long blonde hair - which I refuse to dye because I love it but I'm willing to cut it a little. My job is labour intensive so its better to have it up and out the way.

I have blue/grey eyes - would love to make them look bigger - and fair skin.

Any advice for a complete novice would be appreciated!

Bubbly x

Hi @Bubbly54! Welcome to MUT! For blue/grey eyes try some neutral and brown colors to bring out the blue in them. You can also go with greyish and purple tones. For example Just Peachy Palette by Too Faced would be a good one. You could start out with a tinted moisturizer for you skin and a bit of powder to set-it. Also a hint of creme blush applied with finger tips or powder blush applied over the powdered face. You could do 2-3 colors on the lids or just one lighter color as a wash over the lid and a couple of coats of mascara. A little lip gloss or lipstick and you are good to go. The more you practice and play with it, the easier it gets. Just have fun with it and try different things and see what feels the best for you.

Latest posts

Back