Chantecaille 20 Year Anniversary Eye Palette

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Chantecaille is celebrating their 20th year anniversary. They have a limited edition eye palette out. Has anyone checked this out? Bought it? Thoughts?

chantecaille 20th anniversary palette.jpg

I bought this and received it today! It’s so pretty. The colours are quite subtle. Have not tried them on my eyes yet but tried some swatches. My camera isn’t the best but it’s definitely a natural palette. It has that typical Chantecaille overspray on which is a bit misleading on the two elephant shades. I’ll let you know how it wears if you like! 

27A0A26E-3782-4D75-98B2-43B9A7A17CA9.jpeg

F2087D86-18BF-4402-8FFB-3CBF8A83C1C4.jpeg

@Reija I’ve used it a couple of times. It’s a natural palette. I’m not sure you could create a complete eye look from it alone, but the colours are super pretty and blendable. They’re pretty long lasting too and very soft! 

Thank you for the info @LouisaTy! I used to use Chantecaille eyeshadows but have not a few years. I was looking at this palette and it's so gorgeous. I'll add it to my wish list. I'm currently on no buy so it will have to wait but I'll add it on my list. :) Thanks again! So happy for you that you get to enjoy it. It's a beautiful palette!

I have one of their single eyeshadows and I definitely think they’re very subtle. I’ve has the shadow on all day today and (I didn’t use a eye primer) the colour has faded a lot but they are shimmers so it would be interesting to see what her matte formula is like! how long are you not buying makeup for? I try that every month but it’s so hard! ? 

I'm trying to go as long as I can @LouisaTy. I usually can't stay on a no buy very long but this time I'm doing good. So far so good. I will have to buy a new mascara soon though but that I don't count because if I run out of something, I consider that on ok purchase. :)

Latest posts

Back