Sign in to follow this  
Reija

Colourpop Coming To Ulta

Colourpop is coming to Ulta! Who’s excited??

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• End of the summer no buy today; autumn equinox tonight. How was the summer for me? I have to admit that summer, with the weather being too hot to enjoy, and shopping and entertainment spending not allowed, did get rather dull when I was not working! But though I was bored, I did not crack and shop just to occupy time. Sometimes I did eat too much when bored on weekends. I hope autumn will be busier, cooler, and more fun for me.  My little boredom was worth it, however.  I realized I've gone through some psychological progress. At the start of the year, I wanted to pay one debt off each month. I managed to meet my goal on average until June. I loved the fast progress I was making. But in June, expenses got higher unexpectedly. I had to redraw my plan and shoot for a seasonal goal. At the start, I didn't know if I'd even be able to pay my credit card off by end of summer. But I got good support here, and I did it! I've conditioned myself for a longer haul.  I've stuck with no buy/project use it up longer than ever before, and I am seeing benefits I never did before. I feel myself turning a corner. I still found myself with a little vestige of my old compulsive beauty shopping: the impulse to hoard samples and free gifts. I used buying replacement items to justify this, often paying extra for the needed item to get free things. For example, I got expensive Chanel cotton pads to get samples and gift packaging, when I might have gone to the supermarket and purchased a nice pack of Swisspers. I felt myself starting to overdo on this, and even dreamed of relapsing. But then, I realized I am in sight of finishing my extra hair and skin care stash, maybe by the end of this year, or early next year! I've never been close to finishing that much before. Gradually, I am experiencing extra space and simplicity in my hair and skin care shelves, and I enjoy the feeling. Now, the thought of filling my shopping cart with samples and extras makes me anxious, as it will only set me back! I think this is progress. In the past, I've done massive decluttering to try and sort out my excess beauty shopping. I decluttered way too much, and I regret it. I read that one can be a compulsive declutterer as well as a compulsive hoarder, and I truly was. Some of my decluttering episodes were really, really bad, and I truly regret them. I WANT THOSE THINGS BACK FOR PROJECT PAN! But the decluttering never helped me change as the long slow hard work of using things up for nine months seems to be doing. At the same time, I have not gone from beauty hoarder to beauty minimalist overnight. Other parts of my beauty collection (makeup, bath and body, perfume), are still large, so I have that comforting feeling of having extras in those areas. I would feel a bit insecure if all my things were used up at once, and then I would have to shop for a lot!  This is where I am now, and ready to carry on. I hope autumn will be even better than summer. 
    • What would you do if at some point you discovered you have accidentally deleted some very important files from your Android devices? Most people believe there isn’t much they can do short of restoring their latest backup. The problem with this solution is that you may lose data that is so current you didn’t have time to back it up. If the data you lost is not anywhere in any one of your backups, fear not. This article will provide you with the guidance on exactly how you can go about getting your data back. The next time you accidentally delete your files, don't panic. You can easily get them back by employing one of the best tools in the business. dr.fone - Recover (Android) can recover any file lost under any circumstances. It can also help you create a full backup of your device to avoid future mishaps. The one thing you will notice about dr.fone - Recover (Android) is that no matter how easy it is to use, it is also completely effective in the recovery of data. Here’s how to use this software to get your files back.  As we have seen, your deleted files can still be recovered from your device with the help of a specialized tool designed for this particular reason. One of the best Android data recovery software dr.fone - Recover (Android) can easily help you recover data from any Android device very easily as we shall see shortly.
    • So chuffed! Came yesterday, anyone else received anything from http://www.agoo.co.uk

Eye Makeup Reviews

[[Template advancedfooter/front/blocks/pagesBlock is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lips

[[Template advancedfooter/front/blocks/pagesBlock is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Makeup Brushes and Tools

About MakeupTalk®

© 2003-2018 MakeupTalk.com®, an active online community and message board geared towards members wanting to discuss everything to do with makeup, cosmetics, product reviews, monthly subscription boxes and general beauty related topics. Our community provides product reviews, makeup and general beauty tips. Our most popular topics are subscription boxes and their monthly spoilers. Join our community for free to take part in the conversations and share your own beauty tips and product reviews with others. We look forward to seeing you online here at Makeuptalk®!

Follow us

Recent tweets

MakeupTalk Facebook - 911K Likes