Looking for help!! Subcutaneous pustules on my chin

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi girls!
As my login indicates, I am a 20-year-old girl from Poland. I create this topic to get any advice regarding my long-standing problem. For 2 years I have been struggling with subcutaneous pustules around my chin. Unfortunately, no peels, facials that have been used so far do not help ... I am begging for some advice from You-girls. I will be very grateful for any answer :))

Have you tried essential oils? Essential oils like tea tree (melaleuca) and lemon are great for breakouts. With lemon essential oil though you want to avoid sun for 12 hours after application and use sunscreen when going in the sun. Lemon is natures salicylic acid. Also essential oils like clary sage can help balance your hormones which is great if your breakouts are hormone related. Also having a good skin care regimen is important and have a great moisturizer too. Do you do a cleanser, toner and a moisturizer? Your skin might benefits from skin oils geared towards an oily skin. Many times skin oils help to balance an oily skin. When I started using oils on my skin, my oiliness disappeared. Sometimes breakouts can be a result of too dry of skin also so if you don't properly hydrate your skin, it can lead to more breakouts.

Thank you very much for giving us a nice article that spends your valuable time.

Latest posts

Back