Foundations similar to Lumene Blur!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have fair skin with yellow-ish undertones. I think it's kind of hard to find foundation that matches that since most of them seem to have red in them.

But FINALLY I found something truly awesome: Lumene's Blur foundation. I've been using the 0.5 Fair nude & it fits me perfectly.
The problem I'm having now is that I'm out of it. & I don't live in Sweden anymore, where I could obtain it easily. 
I've been trying to find it on Amazon etc, but I can only find the darker hues. 

I now live in US & I would really appreciate tips on similar foundation, both hue vise but also with a similar feel as Lumene.
I'm looking for something I can preferably find at Sephora or Ulta, that has this same amazing light feel to it (I HATE when foundations makes my face appear dry, then oily & the make up looking caked on) with medium coverage & yellow undertones.

Does this excist? Any tips??? All help is appreciated!
Love.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you tried the Korean BB creams? They have amazing coverage and also lighter shades. My favorite brands are Dr. Jart (available at Sephora) and Missha (available at Target and some other places). I also really like the Guerlain Lingerie de Peau foundation. It's very light, never cakes and has great coverage. It's expensive and available at Sephora but it's the only foundation I've repurchased and it lasts a long time. My other favorite is Diorskin foundation or the Dior BB cream. It's so easy to apply, has great coverage but is not cakey.

Back