Sign in to follow this  
Reija

Glossybox March 2018

Glossybox has a promo code for new subscribers. Just wanted to pass this along in case someone is considering subbing

glossybox march 2018 code.jpg

I wish it worked for gifts! C'est la vie. 

I wonder when they'll release a new limited edition box? Those are my favorites!

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• NARS Cosmetics Shop Cargo Cosmetics Today!

• Recent images in this topic

• Thought i'd let you all know that members of the UK can enter a giveaway to win a hollywood mirror worth £200 from HD Mirrors They have a giveaway on their instagram and facebook open until next month
    • Hi,  I have pale skin and freckles and find it hard to figure out which type of concealer and/or foundation I should use. On top of that, I blush quite easily and would feel more comfortable if it didn't show through my makeup. That would make me feel a lot more confident. Any advice? Thanks!! Kristen
    • Thank you❤And I like grey too. It's so mysterious!
    • Your skincare routine should involve the following  1. CLEANSE- Thats the main part of any routine. Cleanse two times a day-once in morning and other in evening. 2. MOISTURE- The key to any healthy skin is by moisturizing it daily. ,  3. PROTECTION AGAINST THE SUN- Protection against the sun is the most important for oily skin. I would recommend you to use  water-based sunscreen as oil based sunscreens make you look greasy. And the do's other than this -Remove makeup before going to bed Keep your skin and body always hydrated by drinking plenty of water and eating fruits and vegetables that are highly rich in water.  
    • Makeup items and cooking recipes are essential part for every women in this world because they are really attached with their daily activity.

About MakeupTalk®

© 2003-2020 MakeupTalk.com®, an active online community and message board geared towards members wanting to discuss everything to do with makeup, cosmetics, product reviews, monthly subscription boxes and general beauty related topics. Our community provides product reviews, makeup and general beauty tips. Our most popular topics are subscription boxes and their monthly spoilers. Join our community for free to take part in the conversations and share your own beauty tips and product reviews with others. We look forward to seeing you online here at Makeuptalk®!

MakeupTalk® Facebook

Eye Makeup Reviews

[[Template advancedfooter/front/blocks/pagesBlock is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lips

[[Template advancedfooter/front/blocks/pagesBlock is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Makeup Brushes and Tools