Hair Fall Treatment at Your Home.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
According to hair experts, losing 50-100 strands of hair every day is fairly normal. It is only a cause of concern when you lose more than that. But you can stop hair fall in its tracks with these simple home remedies. Here i found something which may help you out.

1. Coconut

Coconut only does it promote hair growth, but also conditions it. It has essential fats, minerals and proteins which reduce hair breakage and is also rich in potassium and iron. You can use coconut oil or milk to prevent hair fall.

2. Onion juice

Onion is a rich source of sulfur which helps in hair growth by increasing collagen production. Using its juice on the scalp can help in controlling hair fall.

3. Henna

Henna is mostly used as a natural hair color or conditioner but henna has properties that can strengthen your hair from the root. If you combine it with other ingredients, it makes for a better hair pack.

4. Garlic

Like onion, garlic too has high sulfur content. This is the reason why it is used in traditional hair regrowth medicines. You’d be surprised to know these beauty benefits of garlic. 

5. Hibiscus

Also called shoe flower, hibiscus nourishes hair, prevents premature greying, treats dandruff and also controls hair fall.

Resource: fullyreviews.com

1. Egg mask. Eggs are rich in sulphur, phosphorous, selenium, iodine, zinc and protein, which together help promote hair growth.
  2. Licorice root.
  3. Coconut Milk.
  4. Green tea. 
  5. Beetroot juice.
  6. Greek yoghurt and honey. 
  7. Aloe Vera. ...
  8. Fenugreek seeds

Hair fall has been a matter of concern for every girl and everyone wants to get rid of it. The best thing to do at home is to take healthy diet and oil the hair regularly to avoid hair fall. 

Hair Fall Treatment at Your Home

Egg mask

Eggs are rich in sulfur, phosphorous, selenium, iodine, zinc and protein, which together help promote hair growth. To prepare the mask, 1. separate one egg white in a bowl and add a teaspoon each of olive oil and honey. 2. Beat to make a paste and apply it all over from root to tips. 3. After 20 minutes, rinse with a mild shampoo.Hope these tips will help you. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
We all know that hair fall is a very common problem for girls. A few months ago I had suffered from hair thinning and hair loss. I have soft, shiny and straight hair. It is so painful to see hair loss problem in reality. At that time my mum suggested me to contact with Bluedrake for my hair fall treatment. They provide some hair fall treatment. After that, I love this parlor and their nice service.

haircare.jpg

37732978_2137320696526725_5504627285682028544_n.jpg

You can use green tea for growth hair:
1. Rinse some teabags in hot water
2. When it cools, pour this over your scalp and hair, while gently massaging your head.
3. Now, wash your hair with cool water

Natural Remedies for hair growth

Massage
Massaging the scalp can help to restore hair growth and can be used in conjunction with hair oils and masks. This stimulates the scalp and can improve hair thickness. Taking the time to massage your scalp each day can also help you relieve stress and tension. It’s thought that stretching forces during the massage encourage hair growth and thickness in the dermal papilla cells.

Aloe vera has long been used for treating hair loss. It also soothes the scalp and conditions hair. It can reduce dandruff and unblock hair follicles that may be blocked by excess oil. You can apply pure aloe vera gel to your scalp and hair a few times per week. You can also use shampoo and conditioner that contain aloe vera.

Natural Remedies for hair growth

Your hair is said to be your crowning glory, and it’s normal to want to improve your hair if it’s not to your satisfaction. If you’re trying to regrow hair that you’ve lost or would simply like to improve the hair that you have, try some of these natural remedies. Their proven benefits can help to stimulate growth and enhance the hair that you have.

Eggmasks with some honey, massage, reconsidering your diet, adding some Anise Essential Oil to the shampoo when you wash your hair, reduce stress and if it's possible, seeing the doctor, they know best :)

Two years ago I was having the hair falling problem. Then I followed a routine which gave a positive results.

Here was my routine to prevent my hair from falling.

I cleaned my diets and started consuming nutritious food such as milk egg and fish.

I also ate vitamins rich food items such as nut & seeds, honey and chia seeds.

I gave up the smoking and other bad habits that made me weak. 

Wash your hair with lukewarm water before going to bed.

I did not ever use hair dryer I always used to dry my hair with towel.

Avoid unnecessary coloring and styling and use of gel.

Do not use non-branded hair care product

By following these step I reduced my hair falling problem.

Humm it's very nice to hve hair loss treatment that can be easily done at your home but it aslo requied the concentration and procedure that you can should follow the stops and ingredient used in the herbal solotion of hair loss ...

Latest posts

Back