Help and advice with makeup

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T05

Reaction score
Hello.This is extremely embarrassing for me, but I am a man and a while ago I tried some makeup just for a laugh. The problem is I found that I ended up really loving it and the way it made me feel. I am interested in looking into maybe getting some makeup but I have no idea what I'm doing. I was wondering if maybe anyone had any suggestions or recommendations on any products I should look into? I'm sorry I know it's strange and it's very embarrassing for me to ask about, and I hope it's not uncomfortable in any way at all.

Thanks.

You could start by wearing a tinted moisturizer which helps to even out the skin tone. You can find them at Walmart, Target, Ulta, Sephora. You can add mascara and lipstick or lip gloss as well if you like. MannyMUA is an amazing makeup Guru to follow on makeup tips. He is a man too and extremely popular.

If you are interested to apply makeup then there is no shame. You can find many popular beauty boys on Instagram where they post video about makeup tutorial for man . Like Nick Nieves, Victor Ramos, Troy Solomon,  Patrick Simondac and many more. You can add Michael Todd sonicblend on your makeup kit to apply flawless foundation, counter, primer. 

Latest posts

Back