Shany "All about that Face" or Shany "Harmony"

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello,

I am pretty new to make up, I'm late to the game at 25 and just recently bought my first makeup at wall mart, the City Mini Pallets in Concrete Runway and Chill Brunch Neutrals, plus a lacquer liner in black.. Otherwise, i have used what people have just given me at random. A child's kit I got when I was 12 is still being used..

I am looking to get into make up more and have been looking at Kits because I don't really know what I am doing and I figured having a lot of colours could be useful.

I am looking at the two kits by Shany on Amazon, the "All About That Face" and the "Harmony". I don't really know much about makeup.. I have watched videos online and read through what I could find, but I am still in the loss.. If there are other kits.. is it all the same makeup? or even not in Kits. If you get one colour of eye shadow from one set from Shany and the same colour from another set from Shany, are they the same exact pigment and everything?

What is everyone's take on these kits?

P.S. A lot of people say to not get kits, but.. they are cheap and have a lot in them so I can play around and figure out what I like. I have been to the mall a few times to have someone do my make-up trying to figure out what I want.. but.. to be honest the few times I have been to have it done it was terrible.. my little sister could have done better. So i opt to make a lot of mistakes while watching Youtube videos.. xD

I am planing on buying one of the kits or another like it within the next week or two. So I am hoping for a few opinions on the two kits.. I am mostly looking for eyeshadow, but that is because that is all I have ever really used.

You should take a look at Limelight by Alcone. It is wonderful Skin care and Makeup Products. I am a beauty guide for Limelight. 

Limelight is more pigmented than any other makeup brand. 

My website is www.limelightbyalcone.com/whitneywlunsford I promise if you try it you won't regret it. 

If you order and are not happy with the products you have 30 days to return it and get a full refund. 

Back