New to makeuptalk

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi,

My name is Nix this is my first time on a forum. I am starting my own online beauty and fashion store. I was looking for input, help and ideas. I am looking forward to this experience and making great friends.

Thank you,

Nix

@NixBeautySecretsHi Nix! That's exciting! What input/help/ideas are you needing? Marketing and sales? Product design/formulation? Branding? Biz Ops/ tech? What is your product, specifically? What stage of the start-up process are you in? I look forward to hearing from you and seeing where I can support! :)  

Hi Melissa! I need help in marketing and a little bit of everything.. I am a newbie lol.I am going to sell clothes, lashes and a couple of beauty products. I am trying to find a great whole seller with great quality clothes. I am actually trying to find out who Fashion Nova uses. They have pretty great quality clothes and I love their jeans. lol Thank you so much for your help.  :)

Back