Best full coverage drugstre foundation

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have been using dream liquid mousse foundation by Maybelline new York and lets just say this foundation SUCKS!! it doesn't cover my face at all it just looks weird and shows my pores. I really want a good full coverage foundation that looks natural because I have really patchy rosey cheeks and I need great coverage for that. However, I'm afraid that what I am looking for doesn't exist in the drugstore world. I have very dry skin so I was thinking maybe using tinted moisturizer but I need foundation.. Any suggestions? I want to spend under $15 if possible. if I need to spend more I can but that's hwy its a drugstore brand because they tend to be cheaeper

I know you are asking about drug store foundation. But in all honestly if you would try Limelight you would be amazed by the coverage! It is amazing. It's for all skin types and is 50% pigmented while other foundations are anywhere from 10% to 18% pigmented. It covers your face so well. 

13433146_10206615516968574_793274396285076446_o.jpg

22688914_10214764367003184_214581238204788718_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, I have a suggestion - this product I have used my self so it's from my experience as well.

I recommend is the Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation, there is a serum version of this but the foundation gives more coverage imo. The foundation is medium coverage but it is buildable, I would say this foundation cater to more dry skin types. I have oily skin but if I use the "baking" method with this foundation I don't really get oily during the day. I do get some dry patches and this foundation doesn't emphasise that as well as pores or any textures.

The foundation goes on smoothly as well i like using a beauty blender but you can use a brush for more coverage, I would say this also gives a natural finish. I would say the only downside to this is the colour range as there is not a lot of selection to choose from. 

This foundation is roughly £10 so about $14 I think? 

The best drugstore foundation I have found is the Rimmel London 25hr lasting finish foundation, it's coverage is medium but it lasts really well and does not look cakey. I would suggest giving it a go, it's my favourite drugstore foundation by far - I tend to use high end foundations.

Back