Frizzy Hair Recommendations

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi guys :)

I'm on the look out for some new products to try on my wild mane of hair haha. 

I have shoulder length, curly hair that tends to frizz up as soon as I've jumped out of the shower! :(  In the past, I've been a big fan of the John Freida products, but I feel as if my hair is becoming used to it now. 

A recurring recommendation appears to be these Shu Uemura Products from Paul Edmonds' online store -  was wondering if anyone had any experience with them though? 

Any tips welcome! Thanks in advance :)  

Last edited by a moderator:
Them i never tried. A friend of mine  was using GREYMY balm. Me, I use other their products cause I have straight hair...other problem))) But friend of mine told me that she really liked their balm. It is in violet pack, smoothing balm called i guess

I recommend using a hydrating shampoo and conditioner. I personally have started using Living Proof Restore shampoo and conditioner and really love it. I helps hydrate my hair without leaving it with that oily feel. This helps the frizz factor. I also use Captain Blankenship Mermaid Sea Salt Spray to smooth out my hair and prevent frizz. 

That's my problem too! and I like to wear my wavy hair naturally but the frizz is just too annoying! I use a suave dry oil called shine styling oil with argan oil. It helps a little but frizz is still not eliminated.

Healthy hair isn’t just about cuts and color. Your hair’s health is maintained by quality care and restorative treatments. Throughout your appointment, our stylists will use professional products that are tailored to your hair type. From sleek and straight, to bouncy curls, our experts can get your tresses healthy and runway ready. i recommend Najwa's Salon at Collierville, TN.

I recommend using a hydrating shampoo and conditioner
Good and obvious choice?

I might be late with my opinion but still :) Have been struggling with frizzy hair myself till I found a nice combo. It's coconut-based and sulfate-free, both shampoo and conditioner. You might check it and similar ones here.

puracy-t-white-slider-4-min-300x300.jpg

Fizzy hair is one of the the hair problems every girl have to face. We all desire to have fizz free healthy hair. We all have tried different products for long, fizz free and healthy hair. Here I am suggesting unique solution for hair problems. I recently came across this article on Rosemary Oil which I found really interesting and effective.

Using conditioner after shampoo decreases the frizz and makes hair soft and shiny. To cut out the frizz one can also use anti frizz serums after wash.

Hey... I'll give you some easy tricks to tame your frizzy hair :

1.Sleeping on a silk pillow enhances the quality of your hair.

2.Invest in a good shampoo that suits your hair type.

3. Getting a regular hair cut helps avoid frizziness and get rid of all the split ends.

4. Oiling is the best way to add moisture to your hair.

5. Eat protein-rich foods because your hair is what you eat.

Have you tried moroccan oil? They helped me a lot ( especially the moisturizing cream). I had the same problem and i stopped using towels to dry my hair.Try using an old t-shirt and blowdry it with a difuser

Hi guys :)

I'm on the look out for some new products to try on my wild mane of hair haha.

I have shoulder length, curly hair that tends to frizz up as soon as I've jumped out of the shower! :( In the past, I've been a big fan of the John Freida products, but I feel as if my hair is becoming used to it now.

A recurring recommendation appears to be these Shu Uemura Products from Paul Edmonds' online store - was wondering if anyone had any experience with them though?

Any tips welcome! Thanks in advance :)
I personally like conditioner.

Latest posts

Back