Boxycharm April 2018 Spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it just me or am I the only one who finds the forum a little harder to navigate now?? I got my Boxycharm today and got the Colourpop Element of Surprise palette and really like it! I was hoping for the You Had Me at Hello, but it seems like not many of those were sent out? This month was a wash for me, I love the Colourpop palette but probably going to swap everything else. 

I agree with you @Saiza about the new forum layout, I can't get my saved links to work anymore and it takes some getting used to. Also I'm not getting my boxycharm until this Friday at the earliest so I have a whole 5 days to wait, I hope I get a Mac lipstick, I just don't like the feel of liquid highlighters, maybe I need to try out different kinds but I just don't like them. I wish I knew what palette I was getting, one of them is all shimmer/glitter shades and I'm more of a matte neutrals girl.

@mirandamanda I like the palette I got and also more of a matte neutral person. I did a bright pink look and it was actually pretty nice, got a few compliments on it even though I was so nervous to go out in public with a hot pink eye look lol. There's a purple-y shade in the Element of Surprise palette, they describe it as a deep maroon went pink on my skin too. I didn't get one of the box variations spoiled on MSA; but a mix of box 1 and  box 4. I didn't get the brushes or the MAC lipstick from box 1. 

Mine came in box 2, so I got the Tarte highlighter (*ugh*), Colourpop Golden State of Mind (the all glitter/shimmer one), the Dr. Brandt, Browgal (which I am starting to really like), and the Adesse, which goes on really dark on me but it is a pretty color. Maybe I'll try to use the palette, when I was in high school I used shimmer and frosty eyeshadow all the time. I don't know what I'm going to do with the highlighter but I think I'm probably going to cancel for next month. None of the spoilers are really exciting me.

Latest posts

Back