Is it wrong that I put on me Mrs' makeup?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi myself MACboyz_. Long time lurker of this forum, first time poster. 

Just wondering if it's common for any ladies in here that their men wear their makeup? To be honest as soon as Mrs MACboyz_ leaves the house the first thing I do is put on a bit of lippy and foundation. I'm not sure why or whether there is something wrong with me. Right now I'm chopping a three day stubble growth around my moustache so am favouring a darker foundation to accentuate me cheekbones. But I digress.

Has anyone else got a hubby that enjoys wearing their makeup?

Definitely not, makeup has no gender, do whatever makes you happy.
Thanks friend, I do sometimes feel stupid putting on her war paint but can't help meself :embarrassed face:

The other day while she was out tonguing for durries at the Mansfield Park shopping centre car park I found meself putting on eyeliner and a slightly darker foundation, boy oh boy did I look any good. I can't stop using her pencil. A bit of outline around me eyes really brings out the lushness of my moustache. 

I think she might be getting suspicious though as her lipstick is shrinking all the time. Might be time to buy a set of Crayolas and swap it with a crayon so I don't get caught

Thanks friend, I do sometimes feel stupid putting on her war paint but can't help meself :embarrassed face:

The other day while she was out tonguing for durries at the Mansfield Park shopping centre car park I found meself putting on eyeliner and a slightly darker foundation, boy oh boy did I look any good. I can't stop using her pencil. A bit of outline around me eyes really brings out the lushness of my moustache. 

I think she might be getting suspicious though as her lipstick is shrinking all the time. Might be time to buy a set of Crayolas and swap it with a crayon so I don't get caught
You should move to Lol Darwin I hear they love your type. Must be the beer goggles.

Back