HELP NEEDED!!1!: Are hairy wrists attractive?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi All

I have a friend who has very hairy wrists. Recently while his wife was over at our place playing cards with Mrs MacBoyz_, she confided that she thinks his big, hairy wrists are grotesque. She's been spiking his lunch with broccoli in the hope he will shed a few kg's but doesn't know what to do about the over abundance of cilla covering his wrists.

I tried to broach the use of hair removal cream with him but he simply replied back to me "shut up flog". I guess he thinks hairy wrists are elite :embarrassed face:

Do other people like men with hairy wrists/arms/bodies?

Hi All

I have a friend who has very hairy wrists. Recently while his wife was over at our place playing cards with Mrs MacBoyz_, she confided that she thinks his big, hairy wrists are grotesque. She's been spiking his lunch with broccoli in the hope he will shed a few kg's but doesn't know what to do about the over abundance of cilla covering his wrists.

I tried to broach the use of hair removal cream with him but he simply replied back to me "shut up flog". I guess he thinks hairy wrists are elite :embarrassed face:

Do other people like men with hairy wrists/arms/bodies?
Shut up flog

Nice moustache farkknuckle. Is that your way of saying "I'm available, 16 and older need not apply"?
Shut up D/H!

You're probably the kind of hairless Guinea pig pleb who can't change a tyre and plays online pool in the hope of finding love on the internet. 

Would take you 70 years to grow a moustache glubberhead

Shut up D/H!

You're probably the kind of hairless Guinea pig pleb who can't change a tyre and plays online pool in the hope of finding love on the internet. 

Would take you 70 years to grow a moustache glubberhead
Nice melt dickbrain. At least I'm legally allowed to walk within 100m of my nearest school.

Get off here and go smother your puny pencil with your wife's handcream you drongo.

Nice melt dickbrain. At least I'm legally allowed to walk within 100m of my nearest school.

Get off here and go smother your puny pencil with your wife's handcream you drongo.
Lol, you're probably 14 and at school you pubescent spaghetti-arm lipstickdick.

You're probably only signed up here to pick up middle aged house mum's with arms that flap like Frang's kite as that's the best a crab-mashed face like you could ever hope for, blushwallah

Lol, you're probably 14 and at school you pubescent spaghetti-arm lipstickdick.

You're probably only signed up here to pick up middle aged house mum's with arms that flap like Frang's kite as that's the best a crab-mashed face like you could ever hope for, blushwallah
Keep 100 cyber metres away from me at all times powderpuff transvestite flog or I'll mash on you to the police!!!

Keep 100 cyber metres away from me at all times powderpuff transvestite flog or I'll mash on you to the police!!!
^^ have a look folks, this is what happens when you sniff too much acrylic nail polish. Reckon you've exfoliated to close to your brain D/H that you've rubbed away any common sense.

Wouldn't come near 100 cyber metres of a 14yo school boy like you posting from his sister's shanty hut in Ballarat while she's out goal umpiring. 

Now if you will excuse me Mrs MacBoyz_ is about to go down the tavern and I'd like to try on her sephora

Latest posts

Back