Eyebrow

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I love to see others shaping their eyebrow, but me until now I don't know how to shape my own eyebrow. Need some tutorials from you. What type of eyebrow product that is good?

That's my problem too. I just watch some video tutorial of Patrick Starrr and a few from Kat Von D.

I know eyebrows are having a moment right now, but I'm so worried anything I do will look to fake. I want them to look full, but not really drawn on.

I'm in the same boat. Has anyone done microblading? I'm interested in that but am also terrified of a fake and too-dark end result. I currently use a powder that I apply with a firm line brush, one that's a little thicker and softer than what you'd normally use for eyeliner out of a pot. That's been working well for me because the softness of the powder keeps a natural look. I haven't tried any of the eyebrow pens or markers, mostly because the people I've seen that use them have a very bold eyebrow look. I have kindof a small face and delicate features, so I think bold eyebrows would look funky. Maybe try a powder first and build on it as you see fit? 

[SIZE=10pt]Oh, yes, I also had this problem when I was 16. I didn't how to use eyebrows pencils or shadows. My classmates discussed about microblading and I also decided to try it. NY is a big city and to find good makeup artist for reasonable price. The best microblading Brooklyn[/SIZE] is by Shiraz. I promise that you will be satisfied. Permanent makeup does every woman's life easier. Wish you good luck and looking on your avatar photo can say that you are very beautiful.

Last edited by a moderator:
I most of the women have the same issue that you are discussion but I think you would do it with the pasage of time as you grow and going concentratly with patient I am sure you will shape your eyebrow as others do...

Latest posts

Back