@kanzy Well...embrace it! If your hair is naturally thin, what else can you do, really? There's no point in being hard on yourself for something that naturally just IS the way it IS. Of course, there are products that can reduce breakage or make your hair sit differently, but there's not much you can do to change the fact that your hair grows thin from the root. Just love what is. Research hairstyles and things you can do that make you feel good about what you have. For example, choppy layers give thin hair beautiful volume and movement. Sometimes people don't like their thick hair because it's hard to achieve the same flowy movement that your thin hair naturally has. Love it! Fling it around! Let it blow in the wind! :) 

Just follow these tips

Stay Hydrated
Massage Your Scalp
Avoid Over-Styling
Reduce Oxidative Stress With Vitamin E
Quit Smoking
Eat a Healthy Diet

Hope these tips will be helpful for your hair. Thanks.

Pin-straight strands lays flat against your head, making even the thickest hair appear thinner. If you have wavy hair, try embracing your natural texture, or add some waves with a curling wand. The added texture will make your hair look fuller.

Posted (edited)
On 5/7/2018 at 2:51 PM, Melissa Rebecca said:

@kanzy Well...embrace it! If your hair is naturally thin, what else can you do, really? There's no point in being hard on yourself for something that naturally just IS the way it IS. Of course, there are products that can reduce breakage or make your hair sit differently, but there's not much you can do to change the fact that your hair grows thin from the root. Just love what is. Research hairstyles and things you can do that make you feel good about what you have. For example, choppy layers give thin hair beautiful volume and movement. Sometimes people don't like their thick hair because it's hard to achieve the same flowy movement that your thin hair naturally has. Love it! Fling it around! Let it blow in the wind! :) 

Even if you have thin hair, it doesn't mean there isn't anything you can do.. Trying certain shampoos help and so does biotin vitamins. It will be difficult, but we don't have to accept the thinning! we can do thing about it now!

Edited by SSLoaded

Hi! 

I would agree with what someone said about adding some texture to make your hair fuller. You could try sleeping in braids at night to add a little texture without heat!

I would also say that the products you are using are going to make a big difference. Personally, I switched all of my hair products to a new all natural luxury hair care line, and I can truly say that my hair has never been better. My hair is thicker, so shiny, so healthy, and growing faster than ever! I would absolutely love to share these products with you and some testimonials about how these products have helped other women with thinning hair! Feel free to reach out I would love to chat :) 

As per my opinion, here are some ways to treat thin hair :- 

• Use gentle hair products.
  • Use heat-free styling techniques. 
  • Massage  scalp with nutritional oil.
  • Try hair growth treatment
  • Lower your stress. 
  • Eat more protein.

Hope it helps you !!

For a thin hair, I would suggest to use organic or natural hair care products, have a healthy diet and take vitamins that can give benefits to your hair. 

Look, if you have very thin hairs then experimenting with different products may have worse effects on hairs and its growth. What you can do is either use home made remedies that are effective or simply use hair extensions to get a new style. The range of hair extensions is there that really matches the original color of hairs. Rest if you think you need to discuss in detail you can visit aysanhairdesign.com.au

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• NARS Cosmetics Shop Cargo Cosmetics Today!

• Look gorgeous on your wedding day with the Best Bridal Makeup Artist in Shahdara. Shwetavimal makeovers is the Best Bridal Makeup Artist in Shahdara. Book your advanced appointment with Shwetavimal Makeovers. Call now:  +919910432386.
    • For successful keloid scars, the first thing to do is to do so as soon as possible, because scars will only fade as soon as the wound pulls on the skin. If left for a long time, the scar will get older, the scar formation will certainly be difficult to treat and it will take a lot of effort and money to improve the scar. Therefore, let's with Dermatix Ultra refer to the effective tips on treating keloid scars below and apply immediately to "eliminate" keloids offline! 1 - Treating keloid scars with medical treatment: Use the injection method of scarring is indicated for small scars and for those with atopic scars or keloid scars often appear in areas such as the chest and shoulders. However, when applying this treatment method, you need to inject according to the procedure and time each time depending on the condition and area of keloids. This is an effective and very safe way to treat keloids to prevent proliferation and make scars develop stronger in cases where surgery cannot be indicated.   2 - Treatment of keloid scars by surgical treatment: Radiotherapy is a simple procedure commonly used to treat keloids. The use of radiation on the skin prevents the formation of disruptive blood vessels in keloids, thereby reducing inflammation and inhibiting the scar's ability to develop. Radiation scars are effective in relieving itching, pain and tightness of keloid scars. 88-94% of keloids treated with surgery combined with short-term high-dose treatment achieved good or very good cosmetic results. 3 - Treating keloid scars by physical therapy: A few commonly used therapies Compression bandage: a means to assist in the treatment of keloids after surgery to prevent recurrence, to reduce the size and thickness of keloid scars by reducing the cells at the site of injury. Silicone gel paste:The mechanism of action of the drug is a combination of hydration with embolization. The newer the keloid scars, the younger the patient, the better the response. Children prefer this keloid treatment because the gel patch is painless. Treatment is required for 6-10 months for best results. An effective treatment for keloid scars If the above methods are costly to improve the scar, you may want to consider using the Dermatix Ultra scar gel. For a long time, Dermatix Ultra has been one of the most effective tips to treat keloid scars, which is widely believed to be safe and effective. Once the scar has been removed, you can immediately use Dermatix Ultra gel to assist in improving the scar. Just persevere daily use (morning and evening), after 2 months you will feel the scar flat, soft and fade, with an improvement of 60-80%. Product originated in the US with 4 outstanding advantages: efficiency, safety, convenience and economy. In particular, Dermatix Ultra with superior CPX technology penetrates deeply and softens scars quickly, soothes itching sensations after just 1-2 minutes, while normalizing collagen synthesis and reducing water loss through the skin. . In addition, Vitamin C Ester in the product also helps to fade scars and protect the skin from UVA and UVB rays. The effective treatment of keloid scars that Dermatix Ultra has just shared has helped you have more useful information about keloid treatment. However, to choose the most appropriate and appropriate scar treatment, you should consult your doctor before applying these methods. I wish you soon regain smooth skin offline! Source: https://dermatix.com.vn/blog/phuong-phap-tri-seo-bang-khoa-hoc/
    • I would suggest completely avoiding any heat-styling tools. They ruin hair health. Have a look at this article, it tells about the other methods to get straight hair without blow dryers. https://www.bebeautiful.in/all-things-hair/hair-type/no-heat-techniques-to-achieve-straight-hair
    • Enroll our best Professional Makeup Course in Delhi and become a successful makeup artist. Join one of the best makeup academy in India, The Redfox Makeup Academy and Studio is the best makeup academy in Delhi. For more information, Call now: +919773776141.

About MakeupTalk®

© 2003-2018 MakeupTalk.com®, an active online community and message board geared towards members wanting to discuss everything to do with makeup, cosmetics, product reviews, monthly subscription boxes and general beauty related topics. Our community provides product reviews, makeup and general beauty tips. Our most popular topics are subscription boxes and their monthly spoilers. Join our community for free to take part in the conversations and share your own beauty tips and product reviews with others. We look forward to seeing you online here at Makeuptalk®!

MakeupTalk® Facebook