Shampoo that makes thin hair straight?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi,

I have very thin and oily hair. I have been using Paul Mitchell clarifying shampoo for years, which I like, however my hair gets poofy because it's so thin, especially when it's humid. The next day if I don't wash my hair it is straight-looking. I guess from the oil? Is there a shampoo that anyone can recommend that can make the hair immediately straight. I did not want to do anything else to my hair. Just shampoo. Thanks. 

Last edited by a moderator:
have you heard about rhassoul clay? It will solve your problem of oily and thin hair.

You only have to mix the clay with water to have a creamy paste and then wash your hair with this cream , and THAT IS ALL!!!

you can fin it here on amazon.com here :Rhassoul clay powder

It is a natural and completly safe shampoo?!!

Believe me try it and you will be amazed!!

have you heard about rhassoul clay? It will solve your problem of oily and thin hair.

You only have to mix the clay with water to have a creamy paste and then wash your hair with this cream , and THAT IS ALL!!!

you can fin it here on amazon.com here :Rhassoul clay powder

It is a natural and completly safe shampoo?!!

Believe me try it and you will be amazed!!
Wow. Clay? I am always interested in new things but does this actually work? Better than a clarifying shampoo?

yes this clay is used for centuries in Morocco. It is a deep cleanser for hair. Very easy to use and no need to use conditioner or any other product to wash your hair (it also detangles hair). And the bonus is that it gives volume to thin hair.

The same for skin, if you have oily skin you will love it. It reduce the secretions of sebum.

For dry hair and skin, it is better to add oil when mixing the clay with water.

The Goldwell Kerasilk repower shampoo is great. My daughter gets an oily hair too and with this shampoo she can go two days without washing it and the next day didn't look oily.

if your hair is mostly straight already then i suggest just using a straightener on your hair. with a hair type like yours it should only take about 5 min.

Hi,

I have very thin and oily hair. I have been using Paul Mitchell clarifying shampoo for years, which I like, however my hair gets poofy because it's so thin, especially when it's humid. The next day if I don't wash my hair it is straight-looking. I guess from the oil? Is there a shampoo that anyone can recommend that can make the hair immediately straight. I did not want to do anything else to my hair. Just shampoo. Thanks. 
with a hair type like yours it should only take about 5 min.

Hi dear, you can have straight hair at home as well without depending on hair products much and can have the same results organically. 

Coconut Milk Is A Rockstar

The beauty of using coconut milk is that it always delivers. It moisturises your locks and tames the frizz. Due to its antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral properties, your scalp gets healed from infections and harmful bacteria as well! What’s more, it’s also a simple home solution for straightening hair. Step 1: In a tall jar, pour some coconut milk and the juice of 1 lemon. Step 2: Stir well and put the jar into a refrigerator. Step 3: After a couple of hours, remove the jar from the fridge and you’ll see a layer of thick cream. Step 4: Scoop up the frothy cream and apply it to your hair. Step 5: Put on your shower cap on and leave it on for about 20-30 minutes. Step 6: Once that’s done, head for a steamy hot shower.

For more home made solutions for staright hair, you can check here

Very easy to use and no need to use conditioner or any other product to    Bluestacks Lucky Patcher Kodi   wash your hair (it also detangles hair). And the bonus is that it gives volume to thin hair.

Latest posts

Back