STRAIGHT TO CURLY HAIR ??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey! 

So, I’ve probably been searching online and in shops for about 1/2 years, to try and find products that can turn my straightish hair into big spiral curls, I have yet to buy any products due to the fact I don’t want to waste money on products that will not work at all and the reviews I have seen make me hesitant..

I use curling tongs and wands and I also have tried non heat ways like straws and buns, however because I have a medical condition, I struggle to keep my arms raised for long periods of time so it’s becoming a bit of a problem.z

My natural hair is short/medium length and it’s got a slight wave to it, but it’s generally straight, as well as being quite puffy but not thick THICK nor is it fine.. it’s sorta inbetween? Because of my hair being like this it looks nicer with curls, generally nice big/medium curls.

Has anyone got any products or any beauty techniques that don’t cost a lot, is healthy for my hair and doesn’t require me sitting for 30+ mins curling my hair ?                            Also it would be ideal if they can be brought in the UK. 

Thanks in advance ! X

My friend had the same problem.  She wanted very much to have curly/wavy hair even for a whole day, but due to her thick natural straight hair, it has not been possible.  She is not sure why.  In fact, for our graduation, we had her hair set for two days (put on perm chemicals) just to enjoy about 3 hours of curly hair for the special occasion.  And just before the ceremony is over, it's back to straight black hair.  Sad, tho' I think she looked good on our photos with her wavy hair.  If you find a solution, maybe she can try it too.  

Latest posts

Back