Jade facial Roller & Rose Quartz Roller Perfect for K-Beauty Skin Care Routine!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
JADE FACIAL ROLLER & ROSE QUARTZ FACIAL ROLLER SET ON AMAZON (WEEKEND SALE!)

So excited to announce that Miss Pettigrew Shop is doing a “soft” launch of the most gorgeous skincare tools ever! I’m in love with the jade facial roller and rose quartz roller, but why choose just one? Our set has both! This weekend ONLY they’re on sale for $25 and will go back up to $30 on Monday. (If you buy both at Nordstrom you’ll pay over $90)  Can’t wait to hear what the Pettigrew Crew thinks. 

These rollers are perfect for any K-Beauty Skin Care Routine. (Use after serums and facial oils. Great chilled!)

SHOP SALE NOW!

(CLICK ANY PHOTO TO SHOP)

• ELEVATE YOUR SKIN CARE GAME – Improves skin tone, minimizes your pores, reduces fine lines and wrinkles, and tightens your skin giving you a healthy youthful glow! Reduces puffiness and under eye dark circles. Also, increases blood circulation, elasticity of your skin, and lymphatic drainage to help remove stress and toxins for normal, oily or dry skin types.

• ARE YOU A UNICORN OR A MERMAID? – Why choose? BE BOTH! Keep one beauty facial roller cooling while you use the other. Use after applying your morning or night serum and other skincare products to increase absorption and shrink your pores. Start your day with gentle massage or de-stress before getting your beauty rest. (Share our skincare gift set with your Unicorn & Mermaid friends!)

• EASY TO USE AND CLEAN – Our Unicorn and Mermaid Beauty Tools are very easy to clean. Simply use a non-alcohol wipe after use. Do not wash the jade roller in water or expose to harsh chemicals, and store in a dry location just like other beauty tools such as high end makeup brushes.

• DURABLE + UNIQUE – Our Mermaid and Unicorn Beauty Products are handmade and crafted one at a time from 100% authentic Jade Stone and Rose Quartz Crystal, each having a slightly unique shape & color! The brackets are welded (not just glued) for more strength, and our facial tools are packaged in a triple layer of foam for protection during shipment.

FINAL THOUGHTS: 

My Miss Pettigrew Luxury 2-in-1 Jade Roller “The Mermaid” and Rose Quartz Roller “The Unicorn” Set has been hand crafted to perfection with 100% genuine jade and rose quartz. This set is beautiful and practical and makes for a wonderful gift. This blog is all about my reviews for beauty, skincare & accessories, but I can’t wait to read all of your reviews of my very own beauty product over on Amazon! Your reviews are so helpful and appreciated. Enjoy the SALE this weekend and don’t miss out!

Latest posts

Back