Glossybox Karl Lagerfelt Limited Edition Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Glossybox has a new limited edition box coming out. The box is a collaboration with Karl Lagerfelt

Thoughts? Did you sign up to get on the wait list to get notified when the box goes live?

glossybox and karl lagerfelt.jpg

It looks like these are still available (price $35 in the US). I like the black box and the blush with his picture on it. He did a very classic red lipstick and liner, and pink blush. I might get one. 

Remember the La Prairie Glossybox? That was the best ever, but I missed it. 

I do remember the La Prairie Glossybox. I missed it too! I think anything Karl does is very classy. He definitely has his own style. Good to know that it's still available.

There was also a Karl makeup line at Nordstrom, and it is now on sale at Nordstrom Rack online. The lip glosses are $4.97 and are cute. The top of the lid is made as a small sculpture of his face with the glasses, and it says there is a built in LED light and mirror. I might get one. The price is good. 

I really wanted the La Prairie Glossybox but it sold out before I could get it! ?It was amazing. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back