How to maintain liposuction results

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all,

I underwent a  liposuction surgery few weeks ago. However, I am worried regarding how to maintain it. I have heard a lot of people say that, even though this is a permanent procedure, it’s results can deteriorate if not maintained well.

So I have been looking for some tips and suggestions on how to maintain myself and I read this article, https://www.mcleanclinic.com/blog/liposuction/5-tips-for-maintaining-liposuction-results/. They are suggesting some tips like having a healthy diet, maintaining adequate body fluid levels, eating meals at proper time. It is said that regular exercise is the best way to maintain liposuction results.

What do you all have to suggest? Has anyone here undergone a liposuction? And how did you maintain it?

Looking forward to your replies.

Thanks in advance.

[SIZE=10pt]When my friends and I always meet, we call these girls for a better vacation! With this service, you get from massage to complete relaxation for one price)[/SIZE]

I recommend this site for this business. Everything is fast and affordable. In case of chance I will say that the photos of the girls are real and they are processed by the administration, so do not worry. Faster order the girls)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! First of all, please don't worry. There are simple diet and exercise rules you need to follow to protect your body after liposuction and not gain weight again:

• Foods containing high fat should not be consumed (Quality and healthy oils such as hazelnut, almond, and avocado should be consumed in small portions)

• You should definitely drink 2-3 liters of water a day.

• Carbohydrates taken in excess, such as white bread and sugar, turn into fat and cause weight gain. Removing them from the diet and replacing them with brown flour, grains, etc. must be placed.

• Keeping your form can be ensured by taking long walks under the control and approval of the doctor. (Avoid heavy exercises for a while)

Btw, If you are wondering about the results of liposuction week by week, then this site will guide you:
Liposuction Results Week by Week from Disaster to Miracle

Last edited:
Back