Sick or Problematic?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have a gay friend who used to be so funny, jolly and always on-the-go whenever I or we (our friends) set for a get-together or just simply hang out anywhere, everywhere. However, lately, I notice that he's starting to refuse any of my and our friends' invitation. He gives us a couple of excuses like he's feeling tired and he wanted to spend more time sleeping. Whenever I am talking to him over the phone, he sounds irritated and doesn't want to be disturbed. And lastly, I also noticed that he has a receding hairline. Could it be he's sick or facing a serious problem? 

Have you tried talking to him personally? visit him at home and talk to him, maybe he will open up to you. in my opinion, there is something wrong with him, he may be depressed or something.

Hey @stackescape! Thanks for taking the time to read my post. Yes, you're right there's something serious going on with him. He's facing depression due to a number of reasons (family, love life, acceptance, etc.). Good thing, he was able to find an online licensed therapist. He doesn't need to go to a physical clinic which he said he didn't prefer also. He feels shy about his situation. You know...a typical gay who fell in love with the same sex but the family is against to it and cannot even accept the fact for what he is now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey @stackescape! Just wanna update you that my friend is now doing great. Thanks again for your advice.  Being there is the best help one can offer a friend. 

Latest posts

Back