• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Tips for better looking and good health of hair

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello reader, I have been following different blogs and hair care topics over the internet for quite a time now. First time I got interested in reading and following this topic was when a very dear person to me started losing his hair and eventually losing the hair took him to lose the confidence he once had. A beautiful personality has a beautiful and promising impression on the other people you meet every day. So while surfing the internet I came across various options, hair transplant, steroids, aesthetics, natural and home remedies and also something that was new at the time by the name of organic products for personal care. So, I started to discuss all the options with that person and also started to get engaged in discussions. We studied every possible treatment that we could use to get rid of the hair loss and we knew if we won't try it will eventually take us to the stage of baldness which we could not afford. We went to the hair transplant clinics (clinics with a good reputation) it was extremely costly, they charge per hair (which is very much costly). We even went out of cities to make sure that we leave nothing behind and no stone unturned. But unfortunately, we could not find anything solid or anything promising. As we were disappointed and heart broke I started researching more and then I found a solution to the problem that was not costly and was promising as well as it was harmless only applicable to the skin and quite cost efficient.

Dear readers nothing is better than the natural remedies and organic products and nothing is better than certified organic products. In Pakistan, there is only one brand that is selling and producing Certified organic skin and hair care products. I have used their skincare range also hair care range that has proven to be very much helpful and very much promising the brand is known goes by the name of Conatural. Conatural is the certified organic brand they have all kinds of products for daily use and they are not harmful to the skin. Visit their skincare products range and hair care range you will not be disappointed. I will mention their website link also. Please do research and then decide what to use and what not.

Conatural has proven to be the best skin and hair care brand in Pakistan. They have a vast variety of products including the pure and best therapeutic grade Essential oils in Pakistan.

Please leave your reviews and also please suggest any other better alternatives.

Latest posts

Back