Recommendation for conditioner for fine wavy hair

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So Ulta has this jumbo liter sale going on right now and I am hoping to find a product that will work for me. I have long wavy colored treated hair that is fine. I need moisture in my hair but also most conditioners leave it weighed down. Could anyone recommend any conditioner that might have worked for them, which provides moisture yet is not heavy?

I tried the Joico moisture recovery this morning. While it conditions and gives a lot of shine to my hair, it weighed my hair down after a few hours. 

Hey! 

So I discovered a new all-natural luxury hair care line that I started using about 6 months ago, and it has seriously made my hair so healthy. I have fine hair too, and it is so nice to finally have a conditioner that keeps my hair so moisturized and shiny without weighing it down and making it look greasy. I would love to share more about these products with you! If not, no worries :)  

I'd recommend a hair butter by MastoorA beauty they contain shea butter so you only need a little and it doesn't weigh your hair down at all.

Hi Neelam! I recommend Aquableu's Conditioner. It's a new hair care product and what's great about it is that is it's made from natural ingredients that will not cause any harm to your hair. Been using it for months already and I'm loving it! 

Latest posts

Back