Cosmetics trial bottling problems and business opportunities

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Cosmetics trial bottling problems and business opportunities

In supermarkets or large shopping malls, we can see a variety of trial bottles, including cosmetics, beverages, shampoos, generally because the launch of new products requires customers to try to get feedback on the information. This is a very user-friendly sales model where customers can try and buy later. However, there have been some minor problems in cosmetic bottling, but these problems can also bring about no small business opportunities.

In the previous article, the types of cosmetic bottles were also introduced, including the trial bottling, usually because the purpose is to let the customer experience the product, so the quality and size can not be compared with the formal cosmetic bottles. So there are various problems in this. Health is a big problem. Usually the test supplies are for public use and trial by customers. This will inevitably lead to some cross-contamination of hygiene, and the cosmetics are only needed for one trial, so usually a small bottle of trial cosmetics is used by many people. It has not been used up, which has increased the health problem.

Business opportunities for cosmetic trial bottles packaging

Because the cosmetic bottle used in general is also produced by the packaging company, if the manufacturer of the professional trial bottle can produce some smaller, more hygienic bottles for the trial product, specifically for the test product market, I believe that is also a small business opportunity. Of course, effective control is also needed in terms of cost, because most of the trial bottles are made of plastic, so it is different from the glass materials of some cosmetic bottles.

Trial Series.jpg

I would be the first to stick my finger into those bottles, actually.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree about the hygiene idea of tester bottles in the supermarkets, very good point! Actually all these designed bottle samples have the possibility of opening them and poking fingers into cosmetics. I see the matter is with the design itself. Why don't you try new 3D modelling software https://subscribe.cheapoemsoft.com/autodesk/autodesk-autocad-2018/ and design the bottles that are just right? My firm designs plastic screws for packaging, so I guess you can try your bottles too.

Latest posts

Back