• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

In need of suggestions

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi there!

I'm new here and I've been looking in the internet for websites offering free beauty products (meanwhile, I've found this forum and thought you migh help me), to try before buy and save some money.

Most of sites I found seems to be a bit doubtful with links to fake offers and a large part of them has an obligation to subscribe newsletters and stuff like that.

Normally, i use these 3 websites latestfreestuff. co. uk, munchkinsandwich. com and free2pick. com that have a better appearance and I already received several samples requested there.

But only free2pick publishes articles with free samples without any additional obligations, from what I've seen so far.

Can you tell me if you know any other freebies sites like this last one, please? Not always they publish samples available to my country and would be nice to have an alternative.

Thank you in advance and have a great week!

f you're looking and wanting to look good then put on a guy in betelli shoes. It will be perfect for you. More masculine thanks to the increase of www.betelli.co.uk

Latest posts

Back