Top methods To Lose Belly Fat

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
There are a lot of ways to lose belly fat and most of them come to 2 ways, exercises and healthy diet. This tutorial shows you how to lose belly fat by those 2 ways. Read this tips and get rid the fat on your belly!
Sit-ups. This the easiest way for you to lose belly fat, you can do it on your bed everyday, sit ups will burn fat on your belly effectively.

Drink less carbonated drinks. Carbonated drinks will bring your more fat, especially on your belly. You are suggested to replace them with pure water, what's more, water is helpful in lose weight. Of course, healthy diet is needed too.

Keep a good sitting and walking posture. Keep your upper body straight while sitting and walking. Do not just bend down right after your sit down, or the fat on your belly will increase.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there, there are many ways to lose belly fat but all of them are time taking, some of them leave in between. But, I suggest you opt PLANK Exercise, it takes very less time and not hard enough to do. 

Hi there, there are many ways to lose belly fat but all of them are time taking, some of them leave in between. But, I suggest you opt PLANK Exercise, it takes very less time and not hard enough to do. 
Thanks for your advice I am going to try this.

Maybe try fixing your diet like cutting out beer and snacks? 

Exercise is really good too but diet comes first usually!

Since last year, I am doing workouts and preferring the keto diet to reduce my weight. Almost all parts of the body shed off fat but when I look at my belly it still has fat as compared to other parts of the body. 
When I talked with my gym trainer, she suggested the following tips:

• Add vinegar in the diet
  • Drink plenty of water
  • Go to bed early
  • Start using the meal replacement shakes of Ambronite to satisfy the hunger in lunch time and especially after workouts.
  • Avoid carbonated drinks

However, I am also doing a few belly centric workouts to slim my stomach. 

• Crunches including side, reverse, vertical and twist crunches
  • Rolling Plank Exercise
  • The Stomach Vaccum

For me, the best way to lose belly fat is fitness. I go to my fitness class 3 times a week, at the moment it's enough for my body. You can't lose fat in only one place, if we aren't talking about liposuction, in order to lose fat on your belly you need more cardio exercises. ABC exercises are good when you have already lost fat and can see your abs muscles on your belly. In order to lose weight, you need to choose a diet, physical activity and drink plenty of water. I also know that fish oil also helps to stay healthy and lose weight. I often read this 
[SIZE=10pt]waterbladderbag[/SIZE] portal and recently found an article about sweet sports drinks. I think it will be interesting to try one such during my fitness classes.

We lose fat evenly throughout the body, so it's not correct to state the local slimming. But, if you mean to lose brown fat (which is primarily located in our belly), you can try the keto diet.

However, even slimming is better as the proportions will be much balanced. So, regular workouts and healthy food habits still the best options. About the keto diet, you might know it; it's just healthy eating but with low carbs. Such wise, your body will use fats as the source of energy. The diet is hard the first time, but there are many articles and keto apps to make it easier. You just need to remember - consuming carbs will neutralize ketosis. I wouldn't change my workout set for just belly - it won't work as much as you imagine.

Your first step in burning off visceral fat is including at least 30 minutes of aerobic exercise or cardio into your daily routine.

Latest posts

Back