WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE BEAUTY TOOL???

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi I'm Leah. I'm a blogger/youtuber and I do beauty reviews, campaigns and collaborations. I have been sent a lot of beauty/skincare tools over the last couple of years. Some I liked and some, not so much! (I have a derma roller story that's scary) My favorite beauty tool by far is the jade/rose quartz roller. I just absolutely love how they look, feel and all of their amazing benefits. They're pretty awesome in blog and Instagram posts as well. Which is never a bad thing! haha  

Miss Pettigrew Jade Roller Set.JPG

I love these rollers so much, that I decided to sell my own. I'll share a couple of video reviews/tutorials on my Miss Pettigrew Jade and Rose Quartz Roller Set down below. As some of you know, my set is so popular that it was sold out for the last few weeks (boo!) But it is NOW back in stock! Yay! And I decided to do a SUPER SALE for those who have messaged me and have been patiently waiting for them to come back in stock. 

Shop SALE HERE: https://amzn.to/2JpNit7 (Free 1 or 2 day shipping with Amazon Prime)

I would also really love to know what your favorite beauty tool is. I'm kind of obsessed with beauty tools at this point and I'm always looking to try new tools. Maybe you'll give me the idea I need for my next product!

Jade Facial Roller Rose Quartz Roller.jpg

Am using a different facial roller massager, I'll definitely give this one a try... looks classy! 

My favorite beauty tool is beauty blender. Because makeup blender  or a makeup sponge is easy to apply all the makeup easily all across the face, including in the areas which are difficult to reach. 

blend your beauty.png

Latest posts

Back