WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE BEAUTY TOOL?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi I'm Leah. I'm a blogger/youtuber and I do beauty reviews, campaigns and collaborations. I have been sent a lot of beauty/skincare tools over the last couple of years. Some I liked and some, not so much! (I have a derma roller story that's scary) My favorite beauty tool by far is the jade/rose quartz roller. I just absolutely love how they look, feel and all of their amazing benefits. They're pretty awesome in blog and Instagram posts as well. Which is never a bad thing! haha  

Posted 14 minutes a/monthly_2018_07/1238154268_MissPettigrewJadeRollerSet.thumb.JPG.0c99c82b00a5b11d36c18dbdf08132df.JPG​

I love these rollers so much, that I decided to sell my own. I'll share a couple of video reviews/tutorials on my Miss Pettigrew Jade and Rose Quartz Roller Set down below. As some of you know, my set is so popular that it was sold out for the last few weeks (boo!) But it is NOW back in stock! Yay! And I decided to do a SUPER SALE for those who have messaged me and have been patiently waiting for them to come back in stock. 

Shop SALE HERE: https://amzn.to/2JpNit7 (Free 1 or 2 day shipping with Amazon Prime)

I would also really love to know what your favorite beauty tool is. I'm kind of obsessed with beauty tools at this point and I'm always looking to try new tools. Maybe you'll give me the idea I need for my next product!

mine is well, I just discovered today, the super soft face brush! I bought it from Marshall's for $2.99 and it such a luxury to use for washing my face, it feels so soft and nice! Why I never got into it before I have no idea, now I'm hooked!

Nowadays there are so many beauty products available on the market. But following natural ways are always safe. They are not too expensive and doesn't have any side effects. Try this tips. healthtippshub.com

Please avoid alcohol and smoking while following these steps.

Recently found a portable makeup mirror, LED lighted, with 1X and 3X mirrors, easy to slip into my bag and I can care my makeup almost anywhere! highly recommend~ if anyone need it, just click here to check:

https://www.amazon.com/Mirthee-Lighted-Portable-Magnification-Dimmable/dp/B07FNSDH5V/ref=sr_1_5_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1540375387&sr=8-5&keywords=mirthee

a5.jpg

b1.jpg

c3.jpg

@miamia540 That is so cool! I'm going to go check it out right now! Thank you for sharing. ??
Agreed. I am usually not a big fan of trendy make-up gimmicks, but this lighted compact mirror is very practical, especially in my field as we're always shooting in dark sets with zero lighting to quickly touch up our actors. And sometimes our actors like to do their own touch ups on set, so very handy.

Last edited by a moderator:
My most favorite beauty tool is false eyelashes. Just five minutes and my eyes become attractive and expressive. False eyelashes I buy on the website https://alleyelashes.com/, because here is the biggest choice. Do you use false eyelashes?

Hi all! My first post here!

My fave item must be the Kiss Me Heroine Make Volume & Curl Mascara! Its the BEST!

Latest posts

Back