Pimples Problem....

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oily skin is more prone to pimples because the follicles are being filled with an excessive amount of sebum. Pimples, a form of acne, results from the clogging of hair follicles by oil, skin debris and bacteria. Inflammation is caused by the bacterial species: Propionibacterium acnes. Yes, oily food is not the biggest reason but simple reason of pimples.

Signature: Radiofrequency 20% Discount

The condition involves the buildup of sebum in the pores of the skin. Sebum is an oily substance made by the sebaceous glands under the skin.

When this becomes trapped, it can form pimples on the surface of the skin. These are small, red, pus-filled spots or zits. Breakouts range from mild and occasional to severe and ongoing.

Prompt treatment can help individuals overcome the emotional and psychological effects.

Pimples are not in themselves bad for overall health, although they can occasionally become infected or develop into cysts.

Other reasons for pimple:

* Most teenagers and a significant number of adults experience pimples.

* Prompt treatment of pimples can help to overcome the emotional and psychological effects.

* Stress, anxiety, greasy hair, and a high-fat, high-sugar diet may increase the risk in some people.

* Popping pimples increases the risk of infection.

Tips to rid opf pimples:
* Avoid touching the face.
* Do not pop pimples.
* Make sure to remove makeup before going to sleep.
* Washing your face.
* Keep your hair clean especially the one that touches your face.
* Don't expose your skin to sun.

Hope this helps!

Hormone changes are the main cause of pimples, the oily food, etc, just aggravates it. ONe of the best things you can do is limit washing your face to twice a day. Once at night to clean makeup, etc and once in the morning. Excess washing causes the skin to dry out and as a result, it will produce more oil. That aggravates pimples and you are in an endless loop of breakouts. Taking care with your skincare and diet will help reduce breakouts.

Good luck.

First, understand that there is no magic bullet for acne some general tips

1. drink plenty of water
  2. wash face at least once a day
  3. change your pillow cover regularly or sleep on a fresh towel every night

More than EX i hate this Stupid Pimples. They make me so sad and looses my confidence. "CANT SHOW MY FACE" Is for real.

Enough of drama i got this blessing yupiee This article helped me and now I dont get pimples.

Click

Acne or pimples is a common skin condition frequently seen in young individuals during teenage and youth years. This occurs mainly due to the action of hormones on the oil glands in the skin. The draining ducts of the oil glands get blocked and hence they are not able to drain the oil secretion. The oil and cells inside the blocked gland form a perfect environment for the growth of Propionibacterium acnes (the organism responsible for acne). Thus, it results in the formation of pimples or acne.

Causes of Acne/Pimples:

One of the most important causes is the increase in the male hormones (androgens) that occurs in boys as well as girls during puberty. These hormones cause an increased production of sebum (oil) and hence result in acne.

Hormonal changes related to pregnancy or such changes caused by starting or stopping birth control pills can also cause acne. Another factor is heredity or genetics; there is evidence to support the fact that the tendency to develop acne can be inherited from parents. Apart from this certain drugs, including androgens and lithium, are also known to cause acne. Greasy cosmetics may cause further plugging of the follicles in the skin and hence can precipitate the onset of acne.

Majority of people who develop acne are between the ages of 12 and 25. For most people, acne tends to go away by the time they reach their thirties; however, some people in their forties and fifties continue to have this skin problem.

Latest posts

Back